Pineville Pediatrics provides comprehensive pediatric care from birth till 18 years of age.
- 1. Preventative and /or Well child check Care and Immunizations as per AAP and ACIP/CDC schedules https://www.healthychildren.org/English/family-life/health-management/Pages/Well-Child-Care-A-Check-Up-for-Success.aspx ; https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/
- 2. Point of Care Testing – Well and Sick visits ; Hearing and Vision Screening – Well Visits.
- 3. Sick Visits – Scheduled , Same day and Walk in
- 4. Cutting Edge Services – Quotient Testing for ADHD
- 5. Asthma and Allergy Clinic – Thursdays ONLY
- 6. ADHD Clinic – Quotient testing and Evaluations and Follow ups – Tuesdays ONLY
- 7. Dental Varnishes until 3 years old. All forms of school, sports, camp, day care etc. will be ready in 1-3 business days from the time of drop off with a $25 charge applied , if they are NOT presented on THE DAY of Physical Check /Exam /Visit. $25 charge – for the request of medical records while moving to another practice and we provide it in either fax or print copies of documents only. No CDs/Discs will be provided.
We are a Medical Home . What is a Medical Home ?
The AAAHC (The Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care) includes a chapter specifically devoted to medical home standards, including assessment of the following characteristics:
Relationship , Continuity of care , Comprehensiveness of care, Accessibility and Quality of Care between patients and providers.
Quotient Testing for ADHD :
We are very proud to offer our patients with The Quotient ADHD Test, an objective tool to aid in the diagnosis and management of ADHD or ADD. This is an extremely cutting edge service as we are the only independent pediatric practice in South Charlotte area with this device. This tool is able to accurately determine your child’s level of inattention and hyperactivity and track the progress after initiating treatments. Patients will be scheduled with Dr. Jamma only on Tuesdays for initial as well as follow up evaluations. Objective data/reports are provided right after, for parents, teachers upon request .
Call us at 704 . 540 . 3036 for more info .
Asthma Clinic and Allergy Testing :
- Asthma Care : Goals of this Clinic include – Asthma testing and treatment – including lung function testing, Individualized education about asthma and environmental triggers, Training for giving medicines and monitoring asthma, Coordinating care with your child’s school nurse and other health care providers/Subspecialities as needed and providing the appropriate Asthma Action Plan .
- Allergy Testing : We have the quickest way to learn about causes of allergies, by performing a painless skin test that can tell you what you’re allergic to in just 15 minutes and treat them accordingly using various methods of Immunotherapy /”Allergy Shots”. We start this testing at the age of 4 years , and any younger children are usually evaluated and are tested in other ways / sent to an Allergist as needed . Watch this seven minute video for a better understanding of how it is done . https://www.allervision.com/allergy_video